Sunday, December 18, 2011

2 years into eternity!


I can't believe that it has been 2 years since Michael and I were married! Time sure does fly by! I was thinking about what has happened since we were married. It is amazing to think about how all the most important things Michael and I have accomplished in our lives happened once we were married.

First, we were sealed in the Temple making our family eternal!
Michael and I both graduated from BYU-Idaho with our Bachelor degrees.
Michael got a position as a supervisor with Melaleuca.
I now am teaching my first dance classes.
We are having a baby girl in April taking on the sacred responsibilities of parenthood.
We are now on our own living in Idaho Falls away from family and college.

Those were some of the big events that have happened once we were married. It is such a blessing to be married to my best friend. Michael is such an amazing person. I always think to myself "how did I get so lucky?" I know that there is no one in the entire world more perfect for me than Michael. He is so patient with me. He knows how to make me laugh for hours. He is such a hard worker and dedicated. I could go on forever about the reasons I love michael but I will just let you read my previous blog posts so I can go spend time with my sweetheart!







No comments:

Post a Comment