Monday, December 5, 2011

We have a birthday boy in the house!


Michael is getting old! He turned 26 yesterday.
We celebrated his birthday all week!

Michael got his free burger at Red Robbin on Wednesday.

As mentioned in a previous post Michael really wanted an XBOX and it came on Saturday just in time to celebrate. It was so funny seeing him in the morning. He stood at our bedroom window staring out looking for the post man. We didn't shower until we knew the postman came and left because we knew the box was too big for our mail box and would have to be dropped off. When the mail man pulled up next to our mail box Michael ran down stairs and waited on the couch like a little kid on Christmas. The mail man took forever to unload the mail but when we finally saw him walking to our door Michael jumped up, ran in circles, ran upstairs, and I had to answer the door.

Waiting patiently and acting like the mail man wasn't really there so he wouldn't get his hopes up.
Creeping on the mail man
The box he has been waiting for and I must point out how much I love his hair!
He was a little excited
Ok, maybe he was REALLY excited
The box that will change our lives
My Birthday present to Michael... I knew he would snoop since I snooped on my Christmas gift so I told him not to touch it
The headphones that will save my life! I don't have to listen to anything on the XBOX with these beauties!

That night we went to a stake house for dinner called Stockman's. Michael loves his meat!

On his birthday we went to church, pondered about our Savior, and learned how to strengthen our testimony. I made him lasagna for dinner and we watched the First Presidency Christmas Devotional. I think he had an over all great birthday.

Michael got pink Christmas cookies instead of cake... I think I'll make him a cake tonight and sing to him so he doesn't feel cheated out of a really birthday celebration.

I am so grateful that my Michael was born! Life would not be the same without him. He brings so much laughter into my life. He is so good at looking at the bright side of any situation. He is the hardest worker I know. He is always trying to be a better person. He has such a sweet heart and always tries to help anyone in need. He is wonderful! I love my sweet husband so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment