Friday, June 18, 2010

6 Months Today!!!

Today is Michael and my 6 month anniversary!! The past 6 months have really flown by! It has been the best time of my life as well! Who wouldn't want to be married to their best friend? Michael and I have done so many fun things together and look forward to the rest of eternity to have fun. We are planning to celebrate our weekend by going out to dinner tonight with some friends from Michaels work and tomorrow we are going to the ZOO!!! and the best thing of all... drum roll please.... DAVID ARTCHULETA concert tomorrow night! I know, I know... He is 16 but for some reason I am a fan of his music, more than Justin Bieber. I don't know how excited Michael is about this concert... I know for a fact that he would rather it be The Bieber. Then Sunday is the day we will celebrate fathers day! Shout out to Michael Tyler, I love you with all my heart and I am so glad we are best friends! Thanks for taking care of me! You know me better than anyone else and know how to make me laugh. I love you so much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment