Saturday, October 8, 2011

I would like to say...


My husband is AWESOME!!!
A few weeks ago we went to Colorado for 1 day... yes ONE day!! In that one day Michael went fly fishing with his Uncle Steve, cousin Scot, and his three brothers JD, Daniel, and John.

Look how happy that man is!!! That is the biggest fish he has ever caught fly fishing and the biggest fish of the day! Thats my man!

I love seeing him smile that way! I would drive to Colorado for one day just to see him smile like that! I sure do love that man!!!

The only bummer about the trip was that it was catch and release... I wasn't able to show Michael my mad skills of gutting fish... I am pretty much the best at it and thats because I learned from the best, Grandpa Hansen!


I grew up fishing and if I had an Idaho license I would get a fishing permit and fish every day with Michael. Next year!


1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that the face you are touching a dead fish totally grosses me out? I think my grandfather Peterson would be very, very sad to hear me say that, but it is what it is! Glad you had a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete