Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Marriage


I know this is post number 2 for today but I want to blog again! This post is not for the faint of heart! Get ready for a LOVE overdose!!

I was looking at wedding pictures and I was getting so giddy! I love my husband so much! I look at the pictures and I remember thinking how much I loved Michael back then... I love him a billion times more now!

I made a list of my dream man my freshman year of college. Michael is way better than that dream man... he is my Eternal companion! He saw the list one day had has never stopped teasing me about it. When we got married I threw the list away because I just have to look at Michael to see my new list. Cheesy I know but it is so true.

I get giddy every time he comes home for lunch and even more giddy when he comes home for the day!
I love laying awake at night thinking about what Michael will look like when he is holding our special little baby.
I love our fun dates!
I love the way he looks at me.
I act like I am annoyed when he teases me but I actually love the attention... except when he is tickling my feet.
I love how everything we do is an adventure.
I love that he bought me my favorite Christmas book while he was out of town so I could read it to our children some day.
I love how well he knows me.
I love how we hold hands when we walk around the house.
I love how opposite we are. I bug him while he tries to fall asleep at night and he bugs me while I am trying to sleep in the morning.
I love when he makes up funny songs for me on our drives or around the house.
I love how creative he is... his new creation is beef jerky.
I love listening to him talk about work.
I love the smell of his hair and face.
I love our hight difference!! I love the looks we get and people whispering when we walk past.
I love watching his action movies and cuddling up close to him.
Michael has made the book Twilight a bore. I was so in love with Edward Cullen when I was a young freshman. I read the books again this week before I see the new movie next week and I kept thinking Edward is LAME... Michael is so much better. Why would I want to read about a vampire when I can talk to Michael Woolley!
I love when he laughs at me.
I love how he humors me by talking to me as we fall asleep when he would rather me be quiet so he could fall asleep.
I love how it takes him .2 seconds to fall asleep so I lay awake talking to him anyways.
I LOVE how he sleep talks! Last week he told me he wanted bacon and eggs :)
I love when he sings church songs in the shower on Sundays.
I love his beard! I know... my face loves it shaven but he is one hot man when he has a beard!
I love his baby face when he shaves!
Michael always helps me want to be a better person.
I love how embarrassed he will be when he reads all of these!

Being married is the best! I can't believe that we will be married 2 years next month!! It went by so fast! I have loved every second of it!

Here are some pictures so you can enjoy this post.

I am so grateful for a wonderful mother-in-law and I look forward to meeting her eternal companion one day. I am grateful for their example. Marcia and Spencer have been married for over 30 years.

I am so blessed to see my mother and father working daily at their marriage. I learned what I know about marriage from them! My parents have been married for 25 years.

I have so many examples of successful marriages around me and I am so thankful for their love and support! Both my grandparents have been married for over 50 years

This is the man who sealed Michael and I. His darling wife is the one hugging my dad. They are a wonderful example to me and I am so grateful to have them in my life!

Engaged

Married same dip







This is one of my favorite wedding pictures. I don't know who that lady is but I love that you can see Michael looking at me and I was for sure looking at him!

I love that no matter how tall my heels are I am still short next to Michael

I love holding his hand even when we go to sleep we hold hands

I love how he still picks me up when he kisses me

Never a dull moment with Michael around!











No comments:

Post a Comment