Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Our little girl

I am typing this post with one hand because I don't want to miss a second of feeling my sweet little girl wiggle and squirm.
While I have been feeling her move around I couldn't help but think of how amazing this is.
I have been so blessed.
Some things I have learned about my sweet little girl..
We know she likes to wiggle because we saw her wiggle in the ultrasound. Every time we tried to get a good picture of her feet she would kick and squirm.
We for sure have a JB (Justin Bieber) fan on our hands. I put on his Mistletoe song and she just kicked and kicked and kicked.
Our little girl is a dancer! (hopefully) She loves any time we have music on and will dance along with me when I move.
She LOVES sugar! Or maybe I love sugar and I am forcing her to eat it with me. Every time I eat my daily helping of Smarties she starts to wiggle.
She has a great sense of humor, she thinks its funny to punch my bladder all the time.
She likes getting her back scratched.
She likes sleeping in with me and will wiggle when I get up.
She may have some hair when she is born because I sure do have bad heartburn some days.
We still have 4 months to get to know each other before she arrives and the really fun begins but until then I am enjoying every second of having her with me!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Love this post! :) It brought back great memories for me with Adelaide. Just wait!

    ReplyDelete