Monday, October 18, 2010

Our 10 month mark!


Michael and I have been married for 10 months! What could be a better present than receiving your wedding pictures on your anniversary!! They are so awesome and I have the most beautiful book that our photographer made us but no one ever comes to my house so I cant show it off like I would like to. So here are some of the pictures in the book. We have been through a lot in the last week and I must say that I am SO grateful Michael is my husband! No one could take better care of me! He is so good to me and so much fun to be around. This last semester has made us think a lot about how much hard work goes into a marriage. We spend a total of 12 hours a day with each other and 7 hours of that is spent sleeping leaving us with 5 hours to eat, do homework, pick up the always messy house, and catch up on each others days. It has been so stressful being away from him most of the day. I see my weaknesses come out when I am not with him. Michael strengthens me in every way and I am grateful for that! On a happier note 4 weeks till we can spend a whole week relaxing and visiting family together. If you add another 4 weeks to that then the semester will be OVER!! AND... we will have been married for a year!! Hopefully I can make it till then. Next semester is looking a little scary so I will need a really enjoyable Christmas break! Thats what has been going on in the Woolley home.
The complete Woolley family as of last December... In June another member was added. Lizzy married John and soon there will be another member in their family!!

My Girls!! Allie, Tori, Hannah, Lean, Lizzy, Patty, Sarah, and Rachael!
What a studd!
The whole Hunt family! LOVE THEM!!

This wasn't my most favorite picture but has recently become so!

Best cake EVER!!!! Red velvet with cream cheese frosting, then white cake, then swirl, then pound!
Me...

This is my most favorite picture!!!

No, wait... This one... Yeah!

Ok... I think I have to say it is this one... Actually all three!!

He always makes me so happy! AND he is a really good dancer!!

Its Love!! Oh, and I am on my tip toes!!

Two families came together to make ONE!!

And we are living Happily Ever After!!

2 comments:

  1. It was so fun to be at your wedding! I'm glad you love your pictures, I still get mad about mine :) I miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete