Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A peek into Michael and my life... It's a good one!

Although this video is choreography for my senior capstone piece, this is a daily occurrence in our home! I climb all over him and he carries me around! This was just too funny not to share!

Here is the link just incase you cant watch the video on my blog... it isn't that great of quality but you can get the picture :)





4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!!! That's really funny.....I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, too funny! If I was a dance Will would just mess around the whole time and not let me practice haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Love it! This makes me realize even more that I need to get back dancing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this. Also I like that you look like the following things:
    a robot
    a barbie
    a monkey
    a dancer, obviously
    one of those trapeze artist people
    the end

    ReplyDelete