Last night Michael and I went to our ward Valentines party. It was very romantic and fun to fall back into love with Michael, not that we ever fell out of it!! We played a game of Newlyweds! We played with the couples sitting at the our table and we were selected to go onto the final round! We played it just like the Newlywed game. There were 6 couples and Michael and I won!!! We know each other soooo well!!! It is awesome!!! We get to celebrate 1 year and 2 months of marriage with our 25 dollar gift card to Applebees! So now we are going to buy the game so we can have other couples over so we can show off our love and connection!
See! We are so awesome!!
Congrats! We play that game with my in laws all the time and sadly RJ and I rarely get one right! : (
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA I LOVE THIS!!!! You are so cute! Who else could have won when you Michael were playing?!
ReplyDelete