Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!!!!


I want to brag about my husband for a few minutes. I love him so much!! Here are a few reasons why:
1. He makes up and sings me the best songs! Like just now... I was feeling a little sad so he started singing a lullaby that turned into a rock song!

2. He really knows how to make me laugh. He does the funniest thing and keeps me entertained.

3. He is my own personal chef. If I ever start to cook anything he steps right in and finishes it and it always turns out better than mine.

4. He is MY man! He does so much to provide for our family. He works so hard and I am so grateful for all his hard work.

5. He smells SOOOO good!! I just love smelling him and kissing him!!!

6. I am an emotional woman... Michael is about the only person who can make me think clear and clam down. When I start my crying fest he knows just what I need to feel better.

7. He is such a big support. I have so much going on in my life and he supports me in all my ideas. The biggest support is with school. He is such a big support with my dancing. I can see when he tells people about my major he is proud of me. I know he loves me.

8. He is such a entrepreneur and I LOVE it!!! He comes up with such fun ideas and I love seeing the excitement in his face when he knows he has come up with such an awesome idea.

9. He is so handsome. I am more in love with him that the day we got married, and he looked so handsome that day too!

10. He is a good kisser. I feel his love when he kisses me!! I love his love!!


I am so happy I am married to my best friend!! He is such an amazing man! I really can express how I really feel about him. I am so in love!!


1 comment: