Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love Bugs Love Each Other!


Story time!! After having a wonderful wedding day on December 18, 2009 Michael and I had a reception the following foggy night in Bakersfield. It was a wonderful reception full of friends and family giving us love and support. At most receptions it is tradition for the wedding party to decorate to car, so was the case with our wedding. The "big" kids went out and wrote all over the car, put toilet paper in the car, and made a poster with permanent marker. For Emily and Rachel it looked like fun! So, after everyone went back in they went out and picked up a marker and went to work! When they noticed that the marker wasn't coming off they got nervous and ran in to Michael and my mom. I saw that both Emily and Rachel were crying so I naturally asked what was wrong. No one would wouldn't tell me what was going on because "it was a worldly thing to worry about" haha! So after the reception I finally saw the writing on the car!



Here is the infamous quote: Love Bugs Love Eachother!

If this ever happens to you a little nail polish did the trick of taking it off! With a little help from a drive through car was... about 3 times!


For our anniversary Michaels Mom sent us a love bug book a love bug pillow pet!




On a side note: Friday night a few of my girlfriends and I got together and made these adorable apple cupcakes!

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! and those cupcakes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I am avoiding writing my paper Teaching Tech, I decided to blog stalk you, and I was super happy to see you put the apple cupcakes up!! Your blog is suuuper cute :)

    ReplyDelete