For Christmas 2016 my mom gave me Faith Hill and Tim McGraw concert tickets but the concert wasn't until September 2017. Little did I know that we would be moving to Washington. After we got here I saw that the concert would be coming to the Tacoma Dome and tickets were only $22!!! I convinced Michael to go with me and we had a really fun time being together.
At first I didn't know if I would be able to go back home for the concert but one night Michael booked me a flight and the next thing I knew it was September!! I was super nervous leaving the kids but once I was on the plane I felt good about this girls weekend.
My parents picked me up from LAX and took me to In-N-Out! It was a great start to my trip. I slept through the night and went shopping for some new shoes and a purse. It was so nice to have some me time and to spend all weekend with my mom.
before the concert my family went out to dinner at a caribbean restaurant then dessert at Dewars!! It was so nice to enjoy my meal and dessert!
The concert was so good!! Even better the second time!! Actually, the concert in Washington had audio problems so it was hard to hear the music so it was nice to see the concert again and actually hear them singing.
When I was in 5th Grade my mom took me to my first concert at The Fox Theater and it was Faith Hill. I had a science fair project due the next day and my dad stayed home to type out all my info so I could go with my mom. I had no idea who Faith Hill was at the time and during her concert Tim came out on stage to sing with her. Since that day Faith Hill has been one of my favorite artist and I love Tim McGraw's music. It was fun to be at Faith's concert with my mom again.
It wouldn't be a trip home without seeing my Grandma and Grandpa. I really miss living close to them. We enjoyed a nice lunch before I made my way back home to my babies and hubby.
It was such a fun weekend. I really needed it. Faith Hill and Tim McGraw announced that they are going back out on tour this year, 2018 and Seattle is on their list!! See you July 13 Faith and Tim!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment