Saturday, January 13, 2018

October

Fall in Washington is amazing! I was blown away! I wish I could have spent more time exploring. Last February when we announced our move everyone with a connection to Washington told us how amazing the pumpkin patches were here. It was funny that in February they were raving about pumpkin patches but they lived up to the hype! I took Ellanore and Walt to one and fell in love so much so that I had to take Olivia back because of all my mom guilt! It was such a beautiful day! 






With Olivia and Walt in school I have had so much time with this cutie and I LOVE IT! She is so much fun to be around. I love my time with her!


We made cookies and I saw Walter seeking a lick and it made me laugh! He is so cute! I wish I could bottle up all my kids cuteness and keep it forever!
I decided I needed a trip to the mountains to see the leaves changing and visit this cute German town called Leavenworth but what I "forgot" to mention to Michael was it was Octoberfest... Im glad we went even though there were thousands of people waiting in line for beer every where and the streets were crowded. The trees were beautiful and we saw some salmon spawning in the rivers on our drive. It was a beautiful day. I know there were tons of tantrums and like every outing we go on we were stressed but when I look back at these pictures I just remember the good things.
This picture brings me so much joy! I love my cute little family so much!
We brought the stroller, there was no parking so we had to park far out of town, there were tons of people waiting in line for beer, and the thought of taking our 3 kiddos into a nutcracker museum stressed us out a little so we didn't make it in but for sure we will suck it up and do it next time!
We enjoyed some fun sweet treats at this gingerbread bakery.
On our way home it was snowing over the pass! We jumped out and played for a minute. The kids were in heaven! little did we know that snow was coming soon!
I went apple crisp crazy this fall after picking apples. I made a yummy pan full to take to our game night with friends but someone *cough* left it on the roof of the car hahah!! It was a good laugh and a good thing our friends are great cooks and had already had some yummy pastries for us to try!
This girl has a HUGE personality and is so funny! She is always on the go! I love watching her play. 

Our really good friends the Altom's came to Seattle to visit family and we were lucky enough to spend some time with them. Hayden was Olivia's first kiss and their friendship was the cutest! Olivia was so excited to see Hayden again and they picked up where they left off.
Bode and Walter are only a month apart in age. It was so fun letting the kids run around. I want the Altom's to come be our neighbors again!

Olivia wanted to match me for church one day and it melted my heart. I love this girl so much! She is strong willed and determined to get what she wants. I know she will move mountains!
This is what our walk home looks like most days. Its new for us but we are getting use to it.
I got to go on Walters field trip to a pumpkin patch. It was so fun to go on another fall adventure. The pumpkin patch had the best apple cider, pumpkin, and cinnamon donuts! I am still dreaming about them!
We had so many pumpkins so we decided to carve some on a night dad had to work late.

They tuned out so cute!
I got dressed one morning and without thinking dressed Ellanore in the same outfit. This picture makes me so happy.
For work Michael dressed up as butter haha! He won most creative costume!
The kids loved Halloween especially Ellanore who had to walk the entire way! They got a ton of candy and loved every second of eating it!

We had a couple snowy days! It was so fun! I like living where there are 4 seasons and the kids have enjoyed it too.
After playing a few rounds of candy land with Olivia cheating, Michael took things into his own hands and ended up with the best hand of cards haha!
We all had a good laugh with Walters art project at preschool "sometimes I pout when my baby chokes me" haha!!
This girl and her kitty prints! She will only wear her kitty print jacket when we go out and when she saw this one she wanted it badly!!
She really is the funniest! I love how she tries to be so grown up but in my eyes she is still my little baby.
We had a Monday off so I called some moms in the ward and we went on a fun adventure to Kingston. We took the ferry and barely made it on, we ran up the ramp and they closed the gates after us. I laid on a bench trying to catch my breath for a good 5 minutes after. We enjoyed some yummy crepes and played at a park. It was such fun day.

October was a good month. I love the fall and Washington does fall right!

No comments:

Post a Comment