It has almost been a year since we went to Mammoth with my cousin and his family but it was so special that I need to get this documented. If you would have told me when I was younger that I would go on a trip with just my family and my cousin John's family I would have thought you were joking. John was 4 years older than me and his sister is my age and were are best friends so naturally we would be the ones on a trip together, right? John teased us non stop growing up but it's funny how life changes. His wife is the best and I love her! Our kids are the cutest friends and Michael and John get along really well. It was a perfect trip.
Mammoth had a record breaking winter and January blew it out of the water! I have never see this much snow in Mammoth. It was amazing! In town you couldn't tell were you were because the snow was as tall as the buildings.
Ellanore is definitely our Southern California beach baby! She didn't love being bundled up.
The dads spent our first day building this awesome slide that provided hours of fun!
We attempted to go sledding but the snow was so deep we couldn't make it to any hills! anywhere you walked you would sink into your thighs.
These two melt my heart! This is why we have families!! I love seeing them play together.
I walked in on Walter and cracked up! the Toilets are shorter in our condo so they were perfect for him hahah!!
It wouldn't be a trip to Mammoth without visiting the Mammoth!
It was sad to leave and if I would have known it would be my last visit I probably would have bawled. Michael had interviewed with Amazon twice and was setting up his third interview when we were up there. I thought we were going up a few weeks later but it fell through. Mammoth will always have my heart!
It was such a fun trip! I better start planning our next one since its been a year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment