Monday, February 21, 2011

Questions of the weekend

Well it finally happened! Michael and I got sick... Michael got sick earlier in the week but bounced back fast! Everyone around me was sick so I knew it was coming. Friday I felt good in the morning so I danced. We had a dance company come and teach two master classes and it felt good dancing. Then around 8pm it hit! Friday night I could not sleep because my body ached all over and same with Saturday night. Instead of sleeping at night my sleep habits have changed to sleeping all day. I also started getting a sore throat on Saturday. If you know me you understand that I don't handle pain very well... Michael started to understand that if I can't even handle a little flu bug how am I going to be able to handle being pregnant? (No we are not pregnant!) I guess we will handle life one day at a time and I will just have to get over being sick before we can start thinking about having babies!! Now the second question of the weekend is what should I eat... I haven't had a sore throat since 4th grade... I can't even swallow water so what can I eat? I'm hungry!

3 comments:

  1. JELL-O
    It's ALIVE
    Poor baby. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better! And just pray really hard you're like my mom and don't get morning sick. Or you can be like me and not get off the couch for six weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your feeling better we have been sick alot over here as well. : (

    P.S. I come to your page and just let your music play all day long. I love all of it! Your adorable!

    ReplyDelete