Well, I have been waiting to blog about my new invention for some time now. This will change your life!!!!!!
Today it got down to -20!! Now, for those of you who have never been in this kind of weather let me explain what it is like... First off any part of your body that isn't covered burns! Weird, I know! Your nose hairs freeze... embarrassing to talk about... I know, but it is true! Your snot freezes too! Then the rest of the day it has to defrost causing you to have a runny nose all day! Every time you inhale your lungs hurt so bad you have to cough causing you to take slow shallow breaths. NEVER go outside with your hair wet... it may break off... ok, I really don't know if that will is true... maybe I could send that myth in to Mythbusters!
So here is my awesome idea how to keep warm!
Fourth and final step is to lay down, put the blanket over you, lift the blanket up and let the heat flow into your little cave. (yes, I took the picture by myself... cheesy I know, but Michael is never home when I blog.) You can trap the warm air in the blanket causing you to stay nice and toasty on those cold winter days!
You may use my idea... I am sure someone has though of it before me but it has saved me!! Michael uses my idea all the time now!
ENJOY!!


haha- I love it! I can't beleive how cold it has been! This post made me miss you!
ReplyDeleteThis invention is often called a heated blanket....Haha I love you lolo!
ReplyDelete