Friday, February 4, 2011

Change is in the air!


HE DID IT!!!!!
Michael is soooo awesome!!!!
3 Weeks ago Michael was asked to interview for the position of Quality Production Supervisor. He went to a few interviews during the last few weeks and did really well. The other 2 guys asked to interview were really good guys and were just as qualified for this position as Michael. On Wednesday Michael got the call that we were not expecting for another 2 weeks if he even got the position. HE GOT THE JOB!! Im so proud of my Michael! He will be the supervisor of the 2 Idaho Falls plants along with the Rexburg, Tennessee, and China!! Yes, He will be going to Tennessee every 4 months and maybe China once a year... no, I probably will not go with him. He is such a wonderful leader and communicator! We have been so blessed with Michaels job at Melelauca! Heavenly Father really watches out for His children.

We are really excited to know we have a future! Michael and I are planning on moving to Idaho Falls in July after graduation. We started looking for apartments today!

Michael received points at work that the he could cash in to get something cool so this week Michael got his new fly fishing gear!!

HAHA! Michael is ready to go catch some fish right now!!

5 comments:

  1. congrats, that is great news for you guys!

    -Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren! It's Katie.
    I love the blog...and it's so fun to read all the fun you and your hubs are having in newlywedded bliss. ;)
    Congratulations on the promotion...and I think he is very blesses to have a cute lil wifey who misses him so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the two of you on the job! That is very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! But you can't move all the way to idaho falls! I already don't see you enough as is! Love the picture...:)

    ReplyDelete