Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Love!


I just want to express my need for Michael... I know that I blog about him a lot but he is all I ever think about!

It has been kind of a rough start to a week. Monday was that last day of the month which means month end. Michael had to work a 12 hour shift. I have been through the month end drill before so I figured it would be the same as the past experiences (quick and painless).

Well, Monday started off extra early. I had to be at class by 7 so I was up and going by 6. Michael and I said good by at 6:45. I was in a rush leaving and forgot my phone so at 10 Michael brought it to me while I was in class then he headed back to class then went to work at 1. I was finally done with school at 5 and spent the rest of the night missing my love. At 12ish Michael got home and I was out for the count. Around 2 Michael carried me to bed after doing homework and my day started again at 7. I needed the computer today so around 11 I saw Michael briefly (meaning .2 seconds) before he headed to work.

I hear all the time that there will be a point in your marriage that you will be grateful for vacations away from one another and at this point in my life I cant see how I could ever be grateful to be away from Michael. Besides being together when we sleep I have only seen Michael for about 30 minutes in the past 48 hours! I HATE IT! So as I sit here typing I keep switching form the blog page to our photo album of our engagement pictures. I keep getting teary eyed just thinking about how much I miss him.

Here are some pictures of our first engagement session. Sorry we don't have any new pictures. My sister Rachael got on my case for not having pictures last time and I figure that some are better than none and even if you don't want to look at them I will find myself coming to my blog to look at them for myself!




This is my favorite picture! This explains our relationship really well! I am always hanging all over him and squeezing him as tight as I can!!

3 comments:

  1. It's been almost twenty years for me, and I still don't like to be away from Jim for too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Lolo! I know how that goes. I usually go a couple of days a week without seeing Lane right now. And I think those vacations you will want someday may be more to just get away from everything and not your husband. I could really use one right now (as in escape the kids, dishes and laundry)! I hope you get to see each other a bit more for the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH!!! I HATE month end! John just got hired for hot shot again...it is the longest days...I miss him so much. You two are just too cute together.

    ReplyDelete