Ages: Walt 0, Charlotte 1, Olivia 2, Spencer 3
Do you know how hard it is to get 4 kids to sit still for a picture?Wednesday, July 2, 2014
Cousins!
I have so many wonderful memories growing with my cousins Patricia and Tori. We were the three musketeers. We have tons of pictures of us in matching bathing suits, jammies, fancy dresses, and every day outfits. Oh! and lots of big bows!! My sister-in-law Lizzy brought her kids to visit for the week and I was having flash backs of my childhood. I am so grateful for my family and how close we all were. I am so excited that my children get to have what I had growing up. We got some really cute pictures of the girls in their matching out fits. I love making memories and I'm excited for their cute friendship to blossom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment