Almost the whole Woolley family was together this past week. All we were missing was John and JD. It was such a fun week. Olivia had fun with her cousins last time we saw them but it was totally different this time. Spencer and Olivia actually played together and Charlotte and Olivia played a little. It was so fun to see them have fun together.
Marcia and Leah brought their dogs and Olivia loved it. Leah's dog is a small 11 month old puppy mix names Delphia and Marcia's dog is a border collie poodle mix named jack and he is 6 months old. Jack scared Olivia after he knocked her down a few times but that didn't stop her from giving him lots of attention when he was in his kennel. She loved feeding him food and talking to him.
Our big event was the Hubtsman Springs 4th of July celebration we have gone to the last 3 years. We stopped to get square ice cream on our way to driggs.
The beach boys were the main show again and I loved it!! Olivia and I danced to all their songs. We brought food this year which made things a lot easier and we also brought fun games to play with glow sticks.
On Sunday I had us all matching in nautical blue and white for the 4th. We didn't get a full picture of our outfits because we were all a little tired.
Sunday was Rachel's 14th birthday and we had a big celebration! We had lots of family over for a big dinner.
On Monday we went to BYU Idaho to show Lizzy and Leah all the changes. We were wondering around the bookstore and I saw this cute book called "I love my mom". I thought it was a cute book then I read the first page "my name is Ollie" and I knew I had to get it. I had to feed Walter so while I was she sat down on a chair and started flipping through her book. I sat there wondering how my baby turned into a grown up toddler!? I love her so much! She is such a blessing in my life!
We rode the carousel but we had to sit on the benches since Olivia is afraid of the whole thing but begs to go on it. Silly girl!
We had all the kids matching in crab outfits and tried to take pictures but it was extremely hard!! They were not in the mood for pictures.
We played outside a lot this trip but saved the best for last. We got a water table and a small pool and brought out the slip n slide for a water party!
We are sad to see all our family go. Every time we put Olivia down for a nap or bed she cried for auntie ray ray. She loved playing with her and was by her side the whole week. She loved waking up and having spencer and Charlotte to play with even if it was at 6 in the morning!!! Grandma spoiled us and helped us out so much! And auntie Leah and Lizzy are the best! We have had fun playing games and eating treat. It was a great week. It's going to be really quitet around our house now. We are sad it's over but home to have another reunion soon!!



















loved catching up !
ReplyDelete