Wednesday, June 18, 2014

25

25 will be a great year! My sister and I have had this conversation a few times; she always says that she wishes she was a little kid again and didn't have to make life decisions and could play all day. Me on the other hand love where I am at in life. I love being married and having children. I love having grown up conversations with Michael and making decisions with him that will change our future. I love going on dates with Michael although they don't happen very often any more. I love the responsibility to keep my children fed, bathed, dressed, up to date on doctor visits, happy, educated, and all that comes with being a mother. I love keeping my house clean... I'm not very good at it but I love the responsibility I have with my home. I love being able to put my kids to bed and go shopping, although it very rarely happens I like that I could go and not have to ask any one... Besides Michael of course but he is so supportive that he wouldn't mind. 25 is going to be a great year, although I'm not in great shape since I don't dance any more (my heart breaks every time I think about not dancing) but I feel my body is still at its prime even after having 2 kids. I love my life and I'm extremely blessed! 

I had a great birthday! My big birthday request every year is that Michael takes the day off. There is no better gift than spending time with Michael, Olivia and Walter.

We had Chick-Fil-A for breakfast then went to the zoo. The tiger was out and that rarely happens when we are there so that was exciting!
We went to 5 guys which has become a tradition for my birthday.
Then came the big surprise! Michael sent me away for 2 hours to have a massage and facial!!! It was amazing!! I was so nervous but had no reason to be. It was very relaxing and I felt great after and a little greasy. It was so sweet of him. After my massage we had Chinese and cupcakes and flew our kite. A few of my friends came over for cupcakes, I'm so blessed to have such great friends.

It was a great birthday. I felt very loved and taken care of. 25 is going to be a great year!





No comments:

Post a Comment