Monday, April 28, 2014

Walter's blessing

Walter was blessed a few Sundays ago. Everything for the blessing fell into place. It just so happened that Michael's family were going to be in Utah that Friday for a wedding and my sister was just getting out of school and my family was on spring break. It worked out perfectly. 

Michael gave Walter a beautiful blessing. Michael blessed Walter to smile and that is such a perfect gift to bless our happy little guy with. Walter is special, he has the gift to brighten up anyone's day. I know all baby's can make a person happy but Walter has that ability plus more! He is such a sweet baby. I'm so lucky to be his mother!

Walter was 4 months when he was blessed. 
I can't get over how they almost look like twins.
Opa and Walt have a special relationship. They are the best of friends.
They are inseparable!
I absolutely love my little family!!!
These are some very special men in Walters life. 
Austin is special too!
Woolley family!
Hunt family!
Walter loves his auntie Em!



1 comment:

  1. I just love the name Walter. And I love all the pictures! He is SUCH a cute baby, Lauren. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete