Monday, April 28, 2014

Easter

Happy Easter!!

We had a simple Easter this year. We colored Easter eggs that morning and the only reason Michael, Walt, and Olivia had Easter baskets was because my dad and mom left them things to put in their baskets. Side note: I always felt bad for my mom at Christmas and Easter because we all got baskets or presents, including my dad, and she never got anything. I didn't have a basket this year and didn't even realize until later. I guess I'm a mom now! 

The messages at church were beautiful. I love Christmas and Easter and the opportunity it gives me to reflect on The Savior but I'm glad that he is a part of my life every day and not just twice a year. I know that my days would go a lot different if I didn't have Him to help me. I am grateful for His life and His example, he teaches and helps me to be a better person. I love my family more than I could every come close to expressing and because of Him I will be able to live with them for eternity! 



Coloring Easter eggs was a success! Next year maybe we will hide them and find them!

Looking sharp in his Sunday best!
One last hug before she turned 2!


1 comment:

  1. Haha, that is so funny- I had the exact same thought about my basket this year! haha!

    ReplyDelete