This is Olivia's best friend and first kiss, I guess you could say he is her prince! They play great together and you have to be careful when you say his name or she will stand at the door begging to play with him.
We tried to incorporate as many princesses as we could. Isn't this cake amazing!!? My mom came up with it on her own, with a little help from me. She is a master cake maker. This cake screams princess belle.
We played a game called getting tangled. We had the parents race to wrap their child in Rapunzel's hair, or yellow party streamers.
When planning I didn't even think that some of the kids wouldn't like it, luckily we only had one child cry.
We had some fun snacks. We had oalf the snowman, Rapunzel's paint brushes, carrots and other veggies for Sven the reindeer, and goldfish and Swedish fish from king triton's kingdom.
Then we danced with Cinderella's fairy godmothers wand. Behind my friend in the green you can see Rapunzel's long braid that draped around the room.
A 2-year-old party isn't complete without bubbles!! You can see on the wall some decorations from little mermaid.
The best part may have been when Olivia passed out the goody bags to all her friends and said "here ya go, ank you" in her sweet voice. I love my little 2-year-old! Special thanks to my family for all their help! I wouldn't have been able to pull that party off without then. Even though Olivia didn't quite get the birthday concept she had a blast. After a week of talking about her birthday and watching the video of us singing happy birthday to her she understood by her real birthday.
Now we have a lot to live up to for her next party!












I loved this! What a fun idea, and so creative. You are such a fun mom. I can't believe she is already 2! That blows my mind. I hope I can meet her some day. I loved the wrap-your-child idea, I may have to steal it! :) And that cake- awesome.
ReplyDelete