Monday, April 28, 2014

Spring break

My family came up to Idaho for their spring break and we had a blast! I forget how much I wish I lived closer to them. Every time I see them it takes a week to get over the heartache from them leaving. 

Usually my family wants to help me do projects around the house when they come but I'm never ready. This time it was all about getting things done.

When we went to Colorado a few weeks ago we bought Olivia a big girl bed. Michael set the bed up and my dad helped me take her crib down and move it into Walters room and move all of my childhood furniture down to the basement. It was a big change for Olivia to be in a bed and I regretted it after I realized that her naps have been affected and she doesn't stay in bed when we put her in bed at night. But during the day we have fun playing in her bed.
I have a lot of pictures like this on my phone.
We celebrated my dad's birthday! He enjoyed some yummy Idaho huckleberry ice cream with Olivia.
My dad is the best grandpa and he totally loves it!
Olivia and Walter are the luckiest kids ever! They have such fun grandparents!
I couldn't get enough picturs of these two! Olivia may have a little crush on he uncle Austin.
We went to IJump with my family and this may have been by favorite part of the trip! I go with Olivia to wee jump once or twice a month and she loves it but this was way more fun for me. My mom jumped with Olivia, my dad watched Walter, and my brother and sisters and I played dodgeball and went crazy! It was so much fun!


My dad renewed our zoo pass and we are so grateful! We have been twice since it has opened and plan on going a lot more!



I did a whole post on Olivia's birthday party but I want to say again how wonderful my family was with helping me! My mom made a beautiful cake and braided 100 feet of yarn for Rapunzel's hair. Austin's blew up 80 balloons and with my dad tapes seaweed on the wall. Emily played with Olivia. My dad held Walter and got us food and helped clean. Olivia had a great time being a princess at her party.


After the party my dad helped me paint Walters room. It was a fun daddy daughter project. I love spending time with my dad.
Walt's room is still a work in progress but so far it is adorable!!  

There are lots of new houses ready to be occupied by the hunt family!!! Hurry and move next door to me!!! Olivia misses you! I guess it's our turn to come to California!

1 comment:

  1. I love Olivia's bed- so cute! And Walter's room looks adorable! Sounds like a fun trip. Makes me miss my family!

    ReplyDelete