We had a fun and traditional Thanksgiving this year. Last year was fun having a sea food feast but since this was our first Thanksgiving in our own home I was excited to go back to traditional. It may also have been all my decorations that got me into the holiday spirit! I love the feelings of the Thanksgiving holiday season!
This was our third year with our tradition of getting up early and going to Albertsons for some donuts and getting the Black Friday ads. Michael spends all morning circling what he wants then writing down the deals and times we need to get out to get them.
Olivia loves when we get donuts!
We had my cousin Robert and Ian and his wife and son come down for dinner. It's so nice to have them around. It makes it easier being away from our own families when we have some family to celebrate with.
Olivia thought our meal was pretty awesome, she only ate the wipped cream and jello.
And completely enjoyed Michael's ice cream and pumpkin pie!
I am so grateful for my growing family! Michael is so wonderful, I am so incredibly blessed to be his wife. He fills my days with complete joy. He works so hard to provide for our family and let me stay home to take care of Olivia and almost baby boy! I can't say enough how much I love being a mother. I love the challenges it brings and the rewards of hugs and kisses. Olivia brightens my day with her sweet spirit. She is so close to Christ and helps me draw closer to Him every day. Being Olivia's mother has been the greatest blessing right next to being Michael's wife. I am also so grateful to become a mother again. Although I feel like I have been pregnant for years, this pregnancy has come to a close really fast. I can't wait to hold this special, very active, and wiggly little boy. Most importantly, I am grateful for a Savior who came to earth to atone for me so I can be with my family for eternity. I'm grateful for His life and His example that I can follow every day.
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with the ones you love.
Oh I LOVE your growing family and your Christmas and Thanksgiving decorations and the Thanksgiving meal spread in your kitchen - it all looks wonderful! I'm so happy you have this house and you are filling it up perfectly! Some day I can follow in your footsteps ;) Hope baby boy comes early too, since that's what you want!
ReplyDelete