Thursday, December 5, 2013

Birthday boy!

Happy Birthday Michael Tyler!!!

It was a low key day but a good day!

It started at 6:30am when Michael hopped into the shower and the power went out! Come to find out the power was out from Rexburg to Shelley! If you don't know that is a lot of power out! About 50,000 people were without power. Idaho falls runs on their own power source so Michael had to go to work in the -7 degree weather. The power came back on around 12:30pm. Around 3 Michael called and told me his boss told him to go home. We then went and walked around the mall and then got his free birthday burger at Red Robbin.

Isn't he a good looking birthday boy!? 
After dinner we drove up the hill hoping to put me into labor so the baby would be born on Michael and his Dad's birthday but it was unsuccessful. Michael got to shoot his birthday present which made him very happy! Then we went home and had some yummy German chocolate birthday cake!



I don't have any pictures of this but we played with his birthday balloons and Olivia had a blast. It was so much fun spending time together! I love my little family and I love my birthday boy!! Happy Birthday Michael! I love you forever!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment