I am a firm believer that Christmas comes AFTER Thanksgiving! I do all I can to avoid listening to Christmas music till after Thanksgiving and I don't decorate till the day after. So, Friday and Saturday were filled with the Christmas spirit!
Thanksgiving night Olivia wore her Christmas jammies and stayed in them all day Friday... And Saturday... We may have been really lazy.
I love Christmas decorations and crafts. I was excited to put up last years crafts and add a few new ones this year. The snow men need hats still but I'm not sure what I want yet. I have 5 nativities up and I hope as the years go on I can collect more and more.
Last year my mother-in-law gave Olivia the Little People nativity set. Olivia loves it! But the batteries are running low so the song 'away in a manger' sounds really pathetic as the batteries fade by the end of the song. It makes for a good laugh since she pushes it all day.
We had a Christmas miracle happen on Sunday. Olivia kept that bow in her hair for an hour at church!!! It was amazing! She looked so cute in her Christmas best! Thanks Auntie Leah!!
I'm excited for this season!








No comments:
Post a Comment