Thursday, December 5, 2013

Olivia and Baby boy update

I want to do one more update on my babies before baby 2 comes and he is coming in less than 2 weeks!!!! What!? It's December!? Am I ready yet!? Yes! I'm ready! I wrote a post a few weeks ago about how I didn't know if I was ready, well, I can say I am ready now. It's a good thing since he can come any day now really. 

I really wanted him to come on the 4th because it would have been 3 generations born on that day. Michael shared his birthday with his dad and it would have been fun to share it with his son. But no baby... I should have ran up and down the stairs more. I guess he will come when ever he wants. 

I was sure he was going to come early... I have had contractions my whole pregnancy and they are a lot stronger now and then there is the whole pressure in my pelvis thing... I think he may fall out any second! Now that I am 2 weeks away I think he will come late just because I hope he comes before his due date.
 
35ish weeks
Olivia has been cracking me up lately with her huge personality! She lets me know what she wants and she doesn't like it when I color on her paper. Look at that look she is giving me and holding my hand to stop me. She is so funny.
She has a new thing with eating off the floor and today after our shower she tried to lap up the water on the shower floor!!! Hahaha I stopped her as quick as I could!
My baby use to be so tiny in this bed! I can't believe she is growing up so fast! But I love every second! This has been the most fun stage of her life.
She is going to be an awesome big sister. A little boy was crying the other day and she found a toy and brought it to him to make him happy. She always asks me to swaddle her baby dolls and the she holds them tight and bounces them. 
36ish weeks
Olivia was carrying her tooth brush and butt paste around the other day saying "tee! tee!" Haha she is so funny!
At my 37 week appointment we had an ultrasound because baby boy was measuring small. It turns out that he is just cozy in my ribs and pelvis. He weighed about 6lbs and 10oz so he is doing great growing! Michael was saying our prayer the other night and he said "please bless baby boy to continue to goow healthy and strong and tall" Michael keeps telling me not to make him short! Haha 
This 37 weeks, Olivia on the left and baby boy on the right. 

Olivia is so smart! She does so many things all day that amaze me. You can't tell in the picture but she has these puff balls that she likes to throw all over her room. The other day she picked out all the orange and red balls and shoved them under the door in a nice row. She also likes to stack her books in size order. 
Olivia loves playing with her friend Hayden. They are so cute together.

Olivia also has been interested in her old baby toys lately. She loves sitting in the bumbo and coloring.
I have mentioned this before but Olivia had an obsession with socks. She loves putting them on her hands lately and today she wanted to swap socks. She cracks me up! I love my baby girl!! 

I'm nervous about adding baby boy to her life but I know she will love him. I can't imagine life without Olivia... What did I do with all my time? I know that it will be the same with baby boy. I'm excited for all our big changes that are coming very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!!!! Olivia is darling. I'm excited for baby boy to get here! Love your little family too.

    ReplyDelete