Monday, October 7, 2013

Home sweet home Idaho

Like I mentioned in the post before, my
mom brought Rachael back to Idaho for school after our trip to California. It was nice to have my mom here. I don't have any pictures of her from her trip but we did have lots of fun! 

We went on Olivia's first nature hike. It was wonderful getting out and now I really regret not going on more hikes this summer... I may have had a really bad dream about a bear eating Olivia and Michael and got a little paranoid to take them out in the woods haha... Silly but it really scared me!!
Olivia loved walking holding both our hands.
She lasted about 5 minutes in the carrier which is good because I was about to pass out holding both babies and climbing up hill.
Olivia's favorite part was the river. She loved putting her feet in and throwing rocks.
We also got some square ice cream and visited a waterfall.
My mom always had pictures of me and her matching and I thought it would be fun to match Olivia too.
Grandma bought Olivia play-doh and Olivia wasn't sure what to think. Since her first experience we have played with it lots! She loves when I roll the play-doh into balls and make bracelets for her.

My grandpa Hansen came for a few days too and it was so fun to have him. Olivia loved playing with him
And I loved having him make us tacos!!! Mmm! I could eat grandpas world famous tacos every day!
But not as many when I'm pregnant... Taco=heartburn!
After my grandpa took my mom back to California we went to the Shelley spud day! It was a lot of fun and Olivia really got into it this year! The older she gets the more fun things like this are. She would hold my hand and walk to pick up the candy the big kids hadn't taken then handed it to me to put on the chair where our stach was. We get more candy from spud day than Halloween!
We also finally got to take my new disc golf out for its first try. It works like a beauty! It only took us 3 months to use it! Hopefully we will play lots more.
Olivia is a pro already!
I love these two!
They are always having so much fun and they make me the happiest woman in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment