Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Are you ready?

Baby boy is growing fast and December is coming faster!! This pregnancy has flown by but I feel like I have been pregnant for 5 years! Ok maybe not 5 years but it feels like I have been pregnant for a very long time.

I have doctors appointments every 2 weeks which make the time fly by. I have been to the doctors every Monday for 3 weeks. I was having cramping and my dr wanted to make sure I wasn't showing signs of pre-labor. Everything is looking great and my next appointment is in 2 weeks. After that it's another 2 weeks then after that it's every week till baby comes! Only a month and a half to go!

Someone asked today if we are ready and I had to stop and think. Am I ready? I  don't know if I'm ready!! I have everything from Olivia but it's all girl stuff. I have lots of cute pink blankets but only a few blue. I don't have anything for his nursery (but that's ok because I don't plan on putting that together till I'm ready to move him to his own room). He has 5 outfit (thanks grandma hunt and auntie Leah! Believe it or not, I have not purchased one thing for this little guy! Only because when I intend to buy cute boy clothes I see a really cute outfit for Olivia!) and I have a few newborn diapers left from Olivia. After all these thoughts I realized I should start crafting! Blankets, car seat cover, and making all things boy. (Now that it's November I am realizing that I am having this baby next month! I thought I had a lot more time to get ready!) Then I thought of this sweet boy and how ready I am to have him in my arms! I'm excited to see what he looks like. I am excited to watch him grow up. I can't wait to see how Olivia reacts with him. But, I need a month and a half to prepare mentally for the process of getting him here... So am I ready? I still don't know. Oh and there is the whole name thing that we have made no progress on. Hopefully I'll be ready in a month and a half!

30 1/2 weeks
32 1/2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment