I have really gotten into the fall spirit this year, maybe this is my nesting? Either way I love it! I have been so on top of keeping my house clean and have burned through a whole Yankee candle (now I need another!) and my house smells yummy!! It may also be that this is MY house and I LOVE taking care of it and making it look cute.
I love the feel when I walk in, it is cozy and so welcoming. It all started with my window garland. Easy to do and so festive.

We went to the pumpkin patch to walk around and we ended up getting some cute pictures.
She really is my best friend... Most days I think she is my age and then I remember she is still a baby. We have so much fun together.
We ended up going back to the pumpkin patch the next day with money so we could get some pumpkins. Look at that bearded man! It's gone now and I miss it!
Halloween isn't complete without Young Frankinstine. It makes me miss home and my dad. I love a good family tradition. We also watched Hocus Pocus.
The street in front of our house has a few houses being built so I got some wood out of the dumpster and have been crafting. The harvest blocks are from a few years ago, the wreath was started last year and finished a few weeks ago, and the pumpkins are my latest project.
I have become a Pinterest addict and have been going crazy trying new recipes. I made apple crisp twice, apple sauce, and now carmel apples. These are amazing!! I have eaten 3 today! They are just as good as the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory apples.
Tonight we carved our pumpkins with our friends the Altoms. It's so fun living across the street and having spur of the moment parties. This is the best looking pumpkin I have ever carved!












No comments:
Post a Comment