Sunday, February 12, 2012

The new addition...


As I have said before, pregnancy is a breeze. The only thing I could really live without is the heartburn but really that is bearable and I shouldn't even complain about that. Sleeping hasn't been bad but I don't sleep though the night like I use to so Michael got me this pillow. The first few nights with it were really hard: 1. I missed cuddling with Michael 2. the pillow is HUGE!!!!! 3. I get really hot at night and the pillow just makes me hotter sometimes but now that I am use to the pillow I sleep through the night again!

(Yes that is money all around me, no it didn't come with the pillow)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you think pregnancy is a breeze. It must mean yours is going well. Although I do have the urge to come and kill you for saying such a thing...Too bad I can't get on a plane to do it without going into labor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! You are so stinking cute and it was so good seeing you today!

    ReplyDelete