Monday, January 30, 2012

April is getting closer!

When we first found out we were going to be having a little Baby Woolley I was prepared for the worst pregnancy experience. At 6 weeks I thought my life was over. I couldn't get off my mother-in-laws couch when we were on vacation in fear that I would fall over and throw up. After that week I never felt like throwing up again! Pregnancy has been a breeze!

Times are changing now. I am 28 and 1/2 weeks which means I am in my 3rd trimester and only have 11 and 1/2 weeks to go! My belly is getting large and every time I lean forward it knocks something over. This week I tried to squeeze between a chair and a wall and realized I am not the same Lauren as I use to be.

Baby Woolley does not have a name. So don't bother asking... It is hard work naming a child. I find that like a name for a week then I absolutely hate it the next. So, if you have a cute girlie/feminine name go ahead and let me know. I am up for any suggestions right now (unless you have talked to my sister Rachael who things Laurenza Harry Woolley is a great name... It isn't! Alright, I can't stop giggling right now... it is kinda funny)

Baby Woolley is a wiggle worm thats for sure. She moves ALL day! It is really fun to feel her little feet run across my belly but it isn't always fun when she tries to stretch out and kick my ribs. At least I know that she will be tall like her dad.



2 comments:

  1. Just caught up on your blog. I love you. Come to utah. Call me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I just love you and am so happy this little girl is going to such a wonderful couple!! Love the update!!

    ReplyDelete