Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Baby Woolley in 3D


We had a 3D ultrasound today! Pretty cool! It would have been even better if she wasn't so squished then we could have seen her whole face. If this baby gets any lower she may fall out! Anyways, we did the best we could and got some cute shots of her little face.

Look at those lips!
Her face is so squished in my pelvis that her nose is turned up and you can see her nostril.
Her grumpy face. Look at those cute cheeks!!
That is her little hand is by her lips
This picture was taken right when she yawned
The whole time she kept yawning and sticking her tongue out

I am so in love with this little girl! I can't believe she will be here in less than 2 months! I can't wait to kiss her little cheeks! This little girl has so much personality and I look forward to getting to know her.

By the way, SHE is a GIRL! I had a dream last night that I found out we were having a boy so I made the ultrasound technician check and we have a picture for proof. Maybe our next will be a boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment