Monday, February 20, 2012

Enjoying my Sweetheart!


As mentioned before Michael was out of town last week in Knoxville Tennessee. I handled it a lot better than I was expecting since last time he had to go I didn't leave the house and I cried the whole time. This time I made myself get out and see people which made the week go by lot faster. A week in Knoxville was the easy part. On Friday I will be going to California for two and a half weeks while Michael goes to China. Yes, I said China! No, I couldn't go with him even if I wasn't 32 weeks pregnant. I am glad I get to be surrounded by my family while I can't talk to my husband on the phone or text him every second of the day for the 2 weeks he will be in China. I do plan on emailing him every second of the day sending him pictures of everything I am doing.

Anyways, I love having Michael home! Life is so much better when I can cling on to him and follow him where ever he goes! Here is our Valentine's date!

It started of with a really freak snow storm! It has snowed a total of 5 times this season and all of a sudden we got 2 inches in a few hours!
So we got Chinese take out from across the street and watched Rocket Man! Funnest movie ever! I love going on adventures with Michael!


No comments:

Post a Comment