I had a baby shower 2 weeks ago. It was amazing in so many ways.
I had a little over 50 people attend the shower. I felt an overwhelming feeling of love. The women that filed into the house were women that have been the greatest examples in my life. Each one has taught me something about being a mother and being a woman. It was wonderful to know that each woman cared enough for me that they would take time out of their busy day to visit me.
I was blessed with so many gifts. I have been getting a little stressed out about not having anything for the baby. I didn't have any clothes for her, no place for her to sleep, and whatever else you need for a new baby. I now feel ready to invite Baby Woolley into our home and know that she will be comfortable in a bed and not naked.
Lastly, Allie Briscoe is the best friend a girl could ask for!! The shower was AMAZING! It looked so good. She put so much time and effort into making this shower look awesome! Here are the pictures for proof!
The gift table. I hung those balloons!
Aren't the tables awesome!! The cups were mason jars with lemons hanging on the side with pink and white straws.
The dessert table
Best strawberries ever!
Caitlin Scofield, she was my best friend growing up. She lived across the street.
Thank you treats
The Woolley Lamb!!

Grandpa in the back, cute little dress

So glad these ladies came to the shower. It meant a lot to have them there! Laura Lindsey Caitlin and Allie
Megan and Rachael and Me... Who is the pregnant one?
I posted this picture to show off my mom's new floors. They were finished at 11:00 the night before the shower... Stressful? YES!! They turned out AWESOME!!!
This is what happens when Megan and Rach get a hold of my camera
She has an outtie belly button like me now!

The best friend every girl should have!! Allie is amazing!! Thank you so much bubba for putting so much time and effort into the baby shower! I am so grateful to have a best friend like you!!
Oh how I wish I could have been there!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute shower!! I love the pictures of you guys as kids, so clever, and every thing was so darling. Of course so many people came! You are hard not to love! Can't wait to meet your little girl!
ReplyDelete