Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Help

I know that I am a few months late but I just finished The Help and can't stop thinking about it. Maybe I can't stop thinking about it because I finished it an hour ago. It has been the first book I have had time to read since the last book of the Twilight series. Since school took over my life for the last two years I have finally have lots of time to read. Anyways, if you have read the book CALL ME and if you haven't read the book YOU SHOULD!!! Either way I need some one to talk about the book with. I think Michael may be getting tired of trying to piece the story together while I ramble on about how funny, sad, serious, interesting, and AWESOME the book is. Tonight Michael agreed to go with me to see the movie. I watched the previews and I am so excited to go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment