Alright! I couldn't wait till tomorrow to wish you all a Happy Halloween!

We are having a baby!!!
I know a lot of you have been waiting for this announcement
We are so excited!
Baby Woolley is due April 19, 2012 on my parents 26th wedding anniversary
I am 15 weeks
We will find out what it is at the end of November or first week of December
I want a girl but will be excited for what ever it is
(I did buy some really cute girl clothes at Target the other day. I hope I didn't jinx myself)
Michael hasn't decided what he wants but I think he secretly wants a boy
We just hope that Baby Woolley is a healthy happy baby!!
WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! This is such a cute announcement!!!!!!!! I love you guys and I'm stoked that you're going to have a LITTLE PUMPKIN!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. I pray too that you'll have a happy healthy baby that you can snuggle and love!!
-Madeline
We better see each other in December, because I'm about to go buy so much baby stuff for you. You don't even know.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! So so so exciting! Can't wait to see you tomorrow and talk all about it!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Let me know when you have a shower!!
ReplyDeleteSo Exciting! I should have looked closer at the picture on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteSooo excited!!!!! Congrats!
ReplyDelete