Friday, September 30, 2011

20 days of Cupcakes!

I have been feeling pretty worthless the last few months (this whole busy college student to stay at home wife isn't keeping me as busy as I had hoped... and although Rexburg is only 30 minutes away I feel like a lost puppy with no one to play with me while Michael is at work.) I only have one job and it is once a week. I spend my days at home and I have been driving myself crazy. I couldn't handle any more of my lazy behavior. After spending many hours looking at some of my friends blogs and seeing all that they accomplish and how fun their lives are I decided it was time to get over this little phase in my life.

I decided it has been too long since I did what I like to do... Make Cupcakes! I got out my cupcake books and looked for the cute fall cupcakes and after spending 20 minutes trying to decide which cupcake I should make I decided I will make them ALL!

There are about 20 cupcake ideas for the fall season. I will make my cupcakes on Monday Tuesday Thursday and Fridays. I will make the actual cupcakes on Monday and decorate 5 or 6 a day.

Day one: Pumpkins


Day two: Sunflowers





No comments:

Post a Comment