Sunday, June 26, 2011

Played in my first softball game!


Mentioned in a previous post Michael signed me up for his work's softball tournament. Well it was this weekend. It was my first experience to a real sports game... other than young women's basketball games and high school P.E. which is a joke anyways. We practiced on Thursday night and it eased my stress. Then the game on friday started at 6:00. The captain asked me what position I would like to play and I responded the one with the least amount of action then guess what position he gave me.... CATCHER! Ugh... I was about to throw up before the game because I was so nervous. Don't worry, I made it to first base and home every time! As catcher I was awesome at throwing the ball back to Michael's boss the pitcher.

Before the game started

Michael's boss' boss running to first base

Michael was a little nervous and annoyed since the umpire was a little rude.

Thanks Caleb for the mit
getting ready to knock it out of the park

Look at the technique of that swing... yeah

MMMMM!!! After the game we went to... Duh! 5 Guys!

All gone!

I am thinking about applying to work here... it is right across the street from our home.


On another note Michael and I went to a dance performance this weekend. I just want to say how proud I am of Michael. He can now hold a 15 minute intelligent conversation about a dance piece. He can say why the dance was successful and why it wasn't. I am so proud of him!!! After the show we got custard! yumm!


No comments:

Post a Comment