Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!


Well, I saw my friend do a Fathers Day post and I thought I would honor my father as well.
A little about my dad, he is awesome! He has climbed Mt. Whitney over 20 times. He is dedicated to Scouting. He ALWAYS takes care of his family. He knows so much about rocks and mountains which is pretty cool. He loves being outside which he has passed on to me. He is super quiet but once you get to know him he is one of the funniest people you will ever meet. He served the Lord in Germany back in the day when a mission for the church was a year and a half instead of two years. Funny fact about him when he get exited he bites his tongue and so does my Grandpa Hunt and me! Like father like son like daughter :) He is brave, smart, strong, loving, kind, and I have to say funny again! I love my Dad! It has been an honor to be his little girl! Happy Fathers day Daddy!



So this is a week late but the internet wouldn't upload my picture.

1 comment:

  1. My Dad jokes about serving a "ladies" mission too! Haha your Dad sounds awesome, I want to meet him! :)

    ReplyDelete