Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kinda big news!

Let me start of by saying how disappointed I am that all the cool pictures didn't upload... so use your imaginations on this one. Or not read it... either way works... I still just got excited that you came to my blog and increase the numbers on my statistics I look at daily haha

So, today I got new tires on my car for my birthday which is on Friday!! I am now safe to drive anywhere I want. I love my new birthday gift...

Ok, so its not that exciting but we do have some exciting news! We are going to put an offer to rent a cute townhome in Idaho Falls!!

It is in a prime and safe location right next to... drum roll please.... TARGET, the mall, Kohl's, Wal-Mart, and 5 Guys Burgers!!!!!! It takes Michael 8 minutes to drive to work and it is brand spankin' new.

As mentioned before, I am ready to be done with school and the following day it hit Michael. He is now ready to be done with school too. So, we are already planning our get away... to Idaho Falls... I know anti-clamatic. But we are excited for something new! Yes, Michael already works full time in Idaho Falls for Melaleuca and no, I have NO idea what I want to do. Although if you ask Michael he will tell you the profession of MY choice would be to sleep in till noon every day (not true), but my profession of HIS choice would be to work at the local golf courses, any fishing store, or Sportsman's Warehouse.

2 comments:

  1. haha our get away will be to Idaho Falls too but not for another year..Stinkin school. Who would have thought California girls would stay in Idaho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! How exciting! Can't wait to hear if you get it! Homeowners and tires for your birthday- you are growing up so fast! haha...excited!

    ReplyDelete