Monday, June 13, 2011

Birthday Weekend!


Last Friday I turned 22! It was an awesome day. It started out bright and early at 6:30 and believe it or not I was happy to be awake! I went to my favorite classes Modern 440 and Senior Capstone. Then I went to Idaho Falls for lunch with Michael... Side note: Michael got into the car and greeted me by saying "hello teammate" which wasn't unusual for him to come up with clever nick names. Then he started saying that he was my actual teammate but I was focused on my cell phone replying to my birthday texts... then I heard the words softball team and he got my attention. Apparently Michael signed me up to be on his work's softball team with his BOSS!! Ok... I am a dancer! I do not play sports with balls... I just hope I don't lose his job because I can not play softball! We then made our way to my favorite restaurant that was mentioned in the post before... we will be living approximately 300 steps away form 5 Guys Burgers!
A little bit about my relationship with 5 Guys Burgers... I went 3-4 times last month!! That is our relationship... its pretty strong!

Anyways... We walked in to order our food when this nice old man greeted us (he was the owner of the franchise). He asked how my day was going and I informed him with a great big smile that it was great because it was my birthday and I was at my favorite restaurant. He smiled back at me and wished me a happy birthday. When we went to pay he gave us our meal for free!!! It was awesome!

I'm in heaven!
I could totally eat it every day!

What is better than Idaho potatoes and fry sauce?

We then went to the mall and Michael bought me this purse that I have been wanting for a while and a matching wallet. I love them!!
I painted my nails leopard... I am getting pretty good at painting my nails

Isn't he the cutest baby you have ever seen!! I absolutely LOVE my nephew Spencer! Michael may be getting a little jealous of him since Michael's picture was replaced on my phone with this cute picture


Michael and I went to the Rexburg Farmers Market after he got home from work.


I ran into my good friend Mary at the farmers market! She is AWESOME!
Yummy Yummy Philippine food!!

Freshly squeezed lemonade and honey sticks

We went on our typical dates to WalMart

This is my clean car and my wonderful husband!
This is a blurry picture of the Tetons but I think the tall one looks like Mt Crumpet from the Grinch.

I spy with my little eye the Rexburg Temple. Can you see it?

Our trip to the sand dunes to watch the sunset.

Doesn't it look like a Honda CRV commercial

I am in a bakery class at school and some days I can't stand it because it is so stressful but then after class I LOVE IT!!! Why you ask? Because, I leave class with Fresh Filled Apple Pies! I think if I was making this at home it wouldn't have been so stressful fighting over the flour, shortening, and sugar.


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a good birthday! I think your favorite part was running into me though! Just kidding :) And I LOVE your purse! What a cool gift. Happy 22!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you had a fun birthday! and how ever did you paint your nails like that? they are so cute! is it a special nail polish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say that I am completely jealous! I have been wanting to go to that market forever and I also have been craving five guys forever. Some thing must be done about it and I would like to thank you, Lauren for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy bday--how the heck do you keep your nails so nicely painted? mine chip like heck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm..I can find your "follow" button and I want to follow you
    <3 Lara (Tetterton) Baker

    ReplyDelete