I know this is three posts in one day but this was too funny not to post...
This last week has been crazy for my mom. She has been doing my best friend Allie's bridal shower and when she takes on a project she really goes all out. Well, it is an hour drive through the Grape Vine to get to Allie's house where the shower was being held and my mom had been staying up really late. After two trips down and back with no sleep my mom started acting weird so my sister Rachael told my mom to pull over and she was going to drive home (she was nervous, she has never driven on a major freeway). After Rachael finished telling me the life or death story she declared "Don't worry, I took one for the team! I know, I'm Boss!" I just laughed! I love my sister! She is probably the funniest person you will ever meet! And you should meet her!
No comments:
Post a Comment