Michael and I budget every Sunday but that doesn't mean anything. I was getting discouraged that I wasn't staying in our budget for the things I have control over like groceries and shopping so I decided to give the envelope method shot. I had done it before but it didn't work very well. This time I did it a little different. I gave myself an allotted amount of money each week and put it in their own envelope instead of taking all the money with me when I went out. This month was special since we went to California and its hard to say on a strict budget when you are eating out and staying in hotels but other than the week in CA, I stayed on budget with extra money to put into savings!! Im excited to try it again in March! And how funny is Ellanore hiding in the closet!
Walt climbed into Ellanore's crib and I saw the last 2 years flash before my eyes! When did my babies get so big!!? It feels like just yesterday Ellanore was a newborn and Walter was a little toddler.
I wish I could relive these moments and kiss their sweet cheeks and hands!
Olivia will not let us cut her nails when she is awake and now she won't let us cut them while she is asleep so her nails are so long. We try all the time but only get one nail done each attempt but it usually looks like this! haha!
Ellanore Was so excited on our trip to target to get Valentines! Her obsession with Frozen is extreme!
Me: Ellanore, whats your name?
Ellanore: Let it go!
Me: No, whats your name?
Ellanore: Baby!!
Ellanore thinks her name is Baby and its so funny! She is our baby and I am holding on to that for as long as I can! When Olivia and Walter were her age I remember treating them a lot older than they were. Ellanore is definitely babied in our house!
Rain really won't stop these two from bouncing! Ellanore asks all day to go out. I love how good Walter is to Ellanore, they have the cutest little friendship.
My new chair is HEAVEN!! Ellanore loves when she is tired to rock with me. Lets not talk about how she still sticks her hand down my shirt to fall asleep! I love all the cuddle time I get with her!
Look at that cute baby!! She melts my heart!
Then she gets into lotion every day and I can't keep up with her business! I clean one room and she pulls everything back out. She is constantly trying on a new outfit. She keeps me busy and laughing all day!
I love Saturday morning cuddles! It was a special Saturday because it was sunny ALL DAY!!! It was a huge blessing!
We went out on a little adventure to a "beach" to throw rocks and enjoy the sun. It was FREEZING and breezy but it was so nice to see the sun.
I really can't tell you how much I love my chair and all our naps!!
Dad put all the kids on the top shelf of the pantry for a little before dinner treat! They thought it was so cool!!
I'm sure I will be posting lots of pictures of Ellanore's perfect trampoline hair until it gets too long to stand straight up!! It gets me every time!!! haha! Olivia had pretty good static too!
The kids LOVE our dentist! It makes me happy because Olivia had a bad experience a few years ago and now they love it so its been good to get them in.
Baby was a champ as she sat in the chair.
More static!!
This week was long and hard. The weather really had me in a funk and I think the kids were feeling it too.
Walt had a tantrum when I didn't carry him down the stairs. These are the moments that really push me to my limits.Then I get a picture from him at school and love everything about being his mommy!! How cute is this picture!! Happy Valentines day! We wrote names on Valentines and sent the kids to school with heart shaped peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and love notes. I also got to help in Olivias class. I brought a valentine bingo game and sugar cookies. I love helping so much in her class. Walt was excited to join in Olivia's party.
We went on a nice long walk after long day of cleaning and packing. Of course Austin was stopped my groups of girls to say how cute his puppy is! haha!!
After a long week of gloomy days it was a perfect time for our family to head out of town and enjoy the sunshine of California!!
No comments:
Post a Comment