I am continuing to look for all the little happy moments sprinkled in this week because this week was gloomy!!
Oh Baby! She got into some special crayons on Sunday when I wasn't looking.
Olivia didn't have school on Monday so we went to a trampoline park. It was crazy busy, I guess every other district had the day off too! The kids didn't mind all the big kids jumping around but I was a mamma bear any time someone broke a rule around my child or wasn't watching where they were jumping!! The place was run my teenagers so there wasn't much supervision going on and it looked like a mad house. We had a rough morning so this was the perfect solution for the rain day wiggles!
There was a super moon/ blood moon/ eclipse and we got to actually see the super moon!! The clouds parted for a brief moment but came back too soon to see anything else. The moon is hiding between the trees in the picture with Walt. One of the kids favorite songs is Mr Moon so we sang it a lot that day.
Walter got to go on a field trip to a fire station with school. It was so cute! It is an old station that the Shoreline Fire department uses specifically for field trips. They said it was a little overwhelming getting a call with a station full of little kids so this was the perfect solution.
There was a pole for the kids to slide down, a doggie to pet, and a old fire truck to sit in.
The back room was filled with hundreds of fire trucks to play with. The kids loved it!! I love that I can take Ellanore with me on Walts field trips.
After the field trip we dropped Walter off at school and Ella and I had a lunch date. We ran into a friend and I enjoyed an adult conversation!
This picture cracks me up! Walter is holding a picture of him on his blessing day. In the picture he is wearing Bronco socks! He has always been a Bronco fan!!
Beau is adjusting and the kids are too. But he sure is cute!!!
Walter has such a piece of my heart!
ReplyDelete