Sunday, February 25, 2018

Family Pictures 2018

There is a cute little girl on YouTube that sings with her dad named Claire Crosby. She lives close to us so I followed her on Instagram. One day her mom posted a family photo and said that if anyone was looking for a great photographer in the Seattle area to call Amanda Orleman. I took a look at her Instagram account and saw she was doing a giveaway so I followed her and entered. 10 hours later I won!!! I was SOO excited since our pictures were out of date. Ellanore has hair now so I have been wanting to update our wall gallery. 

It was pouring rain. It was really windy. It was FREEZING!! We got lost on our way to the location. Our stress level was a little high. There is always 1 child who doesn't want to corporate. I went in with low expectations. Then these AMAZING pictures came to me 3 weeks later!!! I LOVE THEM!!! 

I love how Walter is snuggling me like he always does. I love how sassy Ellanore is. She is going through a great cheesy smile phase. I love how grown up Olivia looks and how she has her arms around Walter and Ellanore.

Life is so stressful and I know I make it way more stressful than it needs to be. I let little things get in the way of sweet moments. I often feel like a failure when I know that I am doing my best. When I look at these pictures I see all the good in my life. My babies are so sweet! My husband makes me laugh like no one else. Life is SOOO good!!















No comments:

Post a Comment