Thursday, January 12, 2017

Walter's 3rd Birthday!

My sweet sweet sweet Walter turned 3! This kid is the sweetest little boy ever! He has the most contagious laugh! He has the cutest smile that brightens up my day! I love listening to him talk because he is so expressive. He uses his eyes and eyebrows and his hands to talk. He tries to be just like his big sister and some times he acts a lot older than he really is. 

Walter is quick to say sorry, thank you, and I love you! After I make a sandwich he says "thank you for making me this sandwich mommy!" or after I change his diaper, "thank you for changing my diaper mommy!"  He always tells Michael "I lub you Daddy! You my best friend for eber". He loves to be held and cuddled but it is always quick. 

Walt likes to play with his cars all day but will quickly do anything to play with Olivia. He loves his trains, he can play with those for hours. We asked Walt if he wanted to be potty trained and he thought that he was going to get an actual a potty TRAIN! So we got him a new train set that he could earn if he would go potty in the toilet but that was short lived. He asked for his diapers back on and gave us his train that he earned that day. 

I am so grateful for my sweet Walter boy! He brings our family so much joy! He brings a sweet spirit into our home. 

I love my tradition of taking pictures with my babies on their birthday eve. These pictures and memories are so precious! I think these pictures capture Walt's personality really well!








 For Olivia's birthday I threw streamers around the living room and the kids loved it so I did it again for Walt and it was a hit! He was so excited to wake up on his special day!
 While I finished wrapping Walt's presents he unwrapped his first present while I wasn't looking and was beyond excited to find a Lightning McQueen shirt he saw a few months ago!
 Dad stayed home a while I ran out to get donuts and a few gifts so we quickly wrapped them and opened them before he headed to work. This picture makes my heart so happy!!!
 These two have a cute relationship and I just love it!
 Walt has been really practicing holding his 3 fingers up and its adorable!
 This is my world right here! I love these people more than anything! Im so grateful to be their wife and mommy! I am so blessed!
 Dad headed to work and we headed to Disneyland!! We usually spend our time at Disneyland but we went to California Adventures to hang with the Cars crew. It was such a fun day! We met up with my mom and said hi to Mater first. When we got in line Olivia saw Mater blink and she excitedly exclaimed "Walt!! He blinked!! That is the real Mater!!" They were so excited to talk to him after that.
 We arrived right at lunch time so we had lunch at Flo's Diner. Walt loved the Mac'n Cheese and Oma got Walt the meal that came in a Lightning McQueen car and he loves that car! He puts all of his little cars in him to carry them around.
 As we walked out we saw Lightning!! Walt was excited to see him! After we went to see if Walt was tall enough to ride the Radiator Springs Racers ride but he is 2 inches too short.
 So, we walked over to Luigi's then enjoyed a bunch of other fun rides. Walt had a fun birthday!
 We got home but the kids were all asleep so I picked Michael up and we went and got pizza for when they woke up. Then we FaceTimed grandparents and sang Walt a Happy Birthday! I love this boy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment