Wednesday, January 11, 2017

2017

I love blogging but finding time to do it is so hard. I hope this year I can get back to blogging regularly. So, I guess this is an unofficial 2017 New Year goal. My official goals this year are to attend the temple once a month, read my scriptures daily, pray more often throughout the day, and eat healthy but its only been a week and I am not doing too well on that goal. I hope to gain more positive energy by achieving these goals.  Some family goals we have set are to have family home evening every Monday, have family council every Sunday, and spend more time as a family. I am excited to strengthen our family and grow closer to the Savior and our Heavenly Father!

I find funny random pictures on my phone but occasionally Olivia takes a really good one!
 This girl LOVES to cuddle! More than any of my other two babies! Every morning Michael brings her into our bed and she cuddles with me for 30 minutes while he gets ready for work. Last week she only wanted to cuddle her daddy. Ellanore just loves her daddy and gets so excited when he comes home.
 Olivia and Walt were playing Grandma and Grandpa last night after dinner! So funny!
 HAHA Walter's eyes make me laugh! I love watching the way he look around when he talks to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment